Saturday, August 29, 2009

just another Santa Cruz day

It has been unseasonably hot in Santa Cruz the last few days.
I surfed this morning, not because the waves were great, but because I knew the cold water would feel good.

In between sets, I struck up a conversation with a couple from Sacramento. They asked where I live and I said "Right up there, on the corner." She replied, "Oh, you're one of the lucky ones."

After my surf, I took Greta for a romp on the beach...

...where she won at digging the best holes. When a wave would fill the hole with water, she would plop down it in and just look around. Like she planned it that way.


I ran into a friend of mine, Sun, and his son Wyatt, on East Cliff...


...and I saw my friend Ron checking out these surfboards for sale.

No comments: