Cruising around the neighborhood one Saturday morning a while back, I saw this bus parked in at the Hook (a popular surf spot in Pleasure Point).
I was taking pictures of it when I noticed through the glass that there was girl brushing her teeth inside it, and a couple more people crashed out on homemade bunk beds in the back.
Then the doors swung open and this guy came out. His name is Alan and he lives on this bus with some other hippies, I mean, people. So, yeah, I started in with the questions:
Me: "Hi. What's your name?"
Alan: "Alan."
Me: "Can I take your picture?"
Alan: "Sure."
Me: "What are you guys doing?"
Alan: "We drive around and talk to people about green transportation alternatives."
Me: "Cool. Where do you live?" I noticed Wisconsin plates on the bus.
Alan: Jerks his thumb over his shoulder right before this pic was snapped.
Some other pics of the bus...
No comments:
Post a Comment